The Mains Crane Group Is currently looking for a GENERAL MANAGER for the Nisku. AB Office.
The General Manager is responsible to the Chairperson and Board for the overall effective and efficient operations of the Company, including but not limited to business development safety, quality, staffing, and scheduling.
- Delivering and executing strategic plans in accordance with the organization's mandate:
- Developing and furthering client relations That promotes and secures new and additional opportunities for the company;
- Supporting and reinforcing the company's values, ensuring compliance with business, accounting and human resources' procedures and policies;
- Identifying potential risks, evaluating the risks, risk response, and monitoring and controlling the risks;
- Developing and mentoring junior staff.
- Degree in Business or Engineering preferred, with a minimum of 12 to 15 years of related work experience, including several years of General Manager related experience.
The Mains Crane Group is currently looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL for the Nisku, AB Office.
The Business Development Professional is responsible for the supporting the Business Development function for the company.
- Development, Maintenance and implementation of marketing and sales plans;
- Communicates market information, competitive strategies, and sales and service trends to senior managers;
- Participates in the development of key account relationships, and new prospects focusing on the establishment and maintenance of the strategic relationship;
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace and competition to identify enhancements for product/services development;
- Maintains a working knowledge of products, services, and common customer environments and needs;
- Degree in Business or Financing preferred, with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of related work experience.
For more information or to apply for these positions please email the Human Resources department at:
We thank all applicants; however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Forward resume with references and proof of certifications to:
Mains Crane & Rigging Ltd
708 – 25 Avenue
Nisku, AB T9E-0G6
Email: Human Resources